Wednesday, June 27, 2012

::Want it Wednesday::

~Bathroom Makeover~

I saw this pin on Pinterest a while back and I really fell in love with the color scheme and the rug!

I'm loving the double shower curtain, AND the rug. Grey and yellow my new color scheme for my bathroom

It is so pretty! I love the yellow and gray combination and am excited to transform our main bathroom into something like this. We already have granite counter tops in our bathroom thanks to the previous owners, and the tile is great too. We painted the cabinets black after the new year, so the only things left to do are get rid of the monkey shower curtain, paint and find the accessories I need. I originally planned to have this bathroom decorated cute for the kids, but soon realized this is the main bathroom that guests use when they come over, so I want it to be pretty. This is the first project on my list to start on for July.

Here is the link for this picture, it comes from non other than HGTV, my favorite channel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment