Tuesday, July 17, 2012

::Helpful Tip Tuesday::

~Camping Tips~

For those of you that are already camping savvy, you probably already know all this stuff! But for someone like me, who grew up NOT camping at all I really needed to find these tips. The Hubs really wants to be a camping family, as much as I don't want to do it I understand that it can be a fun experience for my kids and a great getaway with lots of bonding time!

I saw this pin not too long ago and was super excited to have found it. We are heading up to the mountains to do some camping, my style. Thanks to some great friends for loaning us their camper, we'll be camping in style! Tipnut put together a list of 35+ Camping Tips, Tricks & Treats to help the not so camping literate to have an enjoyable and safe time. I love all the different tips that are on there, from food, first aid, homemade bug spray, organization tips of the many different things you need to bring, I mean the list goes on and on. It is a really great resource and one that I am definitely using in the next couple weeks.

Go check out Tipnut for all your Camping needs. as well as anything else from your household, cleaning, gardening, health & beauty, food and crafts! Thanks Tipnut for all the great Camping tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment