Monday, August 13, 2012

Makeover Monday

~Hair cut time~

I had my glorious hair appointment last week and I needed a change! I knew I wanted to do something a little different but what to do? Thank goodness for pinterest and all those fun hairstyles I've posted! Here are some of the ones I liked the best:

2012 short hairstyle with fringes 6

Cute!

Haircut

This last one was a lot more short than I was daring to go, even though I've had my hair shorter than that before! I loved the top pic the best, but knew my hair wouldn't turn out anything similar cause mine is super fine and thin! Well, this is what I ended up with and I really like it, all the layers are really fun and a lot more than I've done, probably ever.

(Please excuse the crappy pic, I HATE taking pics of myself!)

Go follow me on Pinterst, I've posted quite a few different hairstyles!

No comments:

Post a Comment