Monday, August 20, 2012

::Makeover Monday::

~5 Healthy Fat Busting Smoothies~

Ever since the Hubs and I got on our healthy lifestyle, we have really been into making smoothies! OK, so more so him than me, but I won't turn one down when he makes them! ;) 

I found this link to 5 delicious detox smoothies that will help you shed the belly weight and keep you healthy! I was super pumped when I saw this pin, so I thought the Hubs and I should try some of them. Gonna have to make one up tonight after his basketball game!

This pin comes from Life With Nature, and the 5 awesome smoothies are:
Silky Mango
Brain Healthy Blueberry Dream
Strong Bones Green Almonds Smoothie
Heart Healthy Choco-Raspberry Smoothie
and
Healthy Dessert in a Glass Smoothie

detox smoothies

They all sound great, but some require almond milk, or almond butter or hazelnut butter, which I don't have, so I'll have to either improvise or go buy some! Check out these recipes and enjoy being healthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment