Wednesday, February 2, 2011

::Organization day 4::

Day 4 was to organize the linen closet. My linen closet is used for other storage as well, since we don't have too many places to put these things. So what I did was put the crib sheets away, moved the toys that I don't want played with all the time (ie playdoh, hate that stuff), straightened the cleaning products (until I can get some cleaning baskets to put them in), and of course vacuumed and wiped down the shelves. Here is the before:

And after. I put all my light bulbs in one box, that way they aren't taking up so much room with their original packaging. I have to keep my board games in here too, so I organized those better. I also have to keep my vacuum cleaners in here, not ideal but it works. So much better. Now I just need to get extra sheets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment