Tuesday, February 1, 2011

::Challenge day 2 & 3::

On challenge day 2 I was supposed to organize the top of my computer desk. I work from home 1 day a week, therefore, I need 2 printers, one for work, and my color printer for primary stuff. (I'm the primary chorister) So for me, it was mostly just putting all the papers away, and cleaning it up a bit. Here is the before:

And the after, not that much better, but at least it looks clean! Now to keep it that way!
On challenge day 3 I was supposed to organize my Tupperware cupboard. Well, I actually cheated and kinda did this my first day. If you remember I'm rearranging my kitchen a bit, so when I cleaned out one of my junk cupboards, I moved my Tupperware to one of them. The cupboard that the Tupperware was in was getting a bit crowded with the canned foods I have in there. So problem solved. See pics in my first organization post.
Stay tuned, next up is the Linen Closet! It should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment