Tuesday, August 14, 2012

::Helpful Tip Tuesday::

~Tangled's Messy Hair~

When I saw this post from Cookie and Claire I was super excited. We only own 2 barbie dolls in our house and of course one of them is Rapunzel and all that hair! She doesn't get played with a whole lot, but when she does, watch out! She looks like she's been in a cat fight! Luckily for all of us, Cookie has found the solution, and its easy and free (if you have fabric softener!) 

Check out her before and after pics:

 


Seriously, awesome! Who knew if could be so simple!?? I can't wait to try this out on my little ones barbie and who knows, maybe all those My Little Ponies will need to stop by Salon de Sarah as well! Thanks Cookie for your brilliant idea! Go stop by Cookie's site, she has some great ideas on there, this girl does it all, sews, crafts, AND cooks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment