Monday, August 6, 2012

::Makeover Monday::

~Spaghetti Squash~

I'm on a new "try new things" kick! We recently decided to get a Bountiful Basket and see how we like it. I have NEVER liked cherries in all my life and I tried to get my 5 year old to try one, so I ate one to show her they could be good, and guess what?? They really are! Ha ha. We also got a cabbage, which I have never liked and don't even know what to make with a cabbage (besides coleslaw, which the Hubs does not like!) So I went online and found a Cabbage Stew recipe, didn't turn out so good, but it was really healthy! 

That takes me to Spaghetti Squash. We did not get one in our basket, but I've been seeing a lot of pins on Pinterest for recipes that use spaghetti squash. I am excited to try it out, since it is a healthy alternative to pasta (which I LOVE!) I found this pin with 7 different ways to cook up your spaghetti squash, and I'm so excited to get one and try these out! This pin comes from none other than Martha Stewart, and the first recipe on there sounds amazing, Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Herbs. Look at how yummy this looks:


Go check out the rest of the recipes, they all look so good. I think I might have to pick up a spaghetti squash at the store today! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment