Thursday, August 9, 2012

::Tasty Thursday::

I don't know about you, but summer time makes me want to make a bunch of s'more treats, all summer long! There has been an abundance of s'mores treats posted on pinterest and I seriously want to try every single one of them! A few weeks ago, we went camping with my family and we were told we couldn't have a fire! No fire!? For camping! That's absurd! But I understand why, all the fires and what not. So, we had to find a s'mores treat that we could all enjoy so we felt like it was true camping.

I found this super yummy s'mores bar treat and my Mom made them to share with everyone! They turned out super yummy and so good. They would have been better right out of the oven, so they were all gooey, but still good served hard right from the fridge! Everyone loved them and they were gone so fast! Something we may have to whip up in the middle of winter to remember our fun summer days and nights!

This recipe comes from Endless Simmer, and from the looks of there awesome blog they post a LOT of comfort food. I can't wait to try some of their other recipes, like their cast iron snuggle food, and their smackaroons! They both look delicious! Here is a pic from their website of their bars (since, I again did not get a pic) 

No comments:

Post a Comment