Wednesday, August 22, 2012

::Timing::

Recently, the Hubs and I have decided that I need to renew and reactivate my real estate license. It's something we've contemplated for a really long time, and now feel like its a good time to do it. This feels like the best step for our family at this time. In light of this decision, it requires a lot more of my personal time, time that I usually spend blogging, and trying out new crafts, projects or recipes. Therefore, with this exciting time in our lives, I have to cut back on my time spent dedicated to this blog. I know I don't have that many followers, so I won't be disappointing many people, but I did want to thank all of you who follow my blog and read my craziness! I will still be posting projects that I get to when I can, so still come back and check in. Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment