Monday, July 9, 2012

::Makeover Monday::

~A Twist on Big Wavy Curls~

When I first joined Pinterest, I found this No Heat Curl tutorial and thought I'd give it a try. My hair was longer then, and it was easier to try it out then. I didn't take any pics, sorry. I found the pin from The Paper Mama, the idea behind it is to put it up at night, and let it sit while you sleep. I have never liked having to curl my hair this way, even when I was little and my Mom would put sponge curlers in my hair (remember those? they always made my hair look like Miss Piggy!) But, I was excited to try it, because Chelsey has stick straight hair that doesn't hold curl well like me, so I couldn't wait to see how it worked out on me. Well, this is a fun and easy enough method, if you aren't paranoid of ruining it in your sleep like I was, and you don't mind the jabs from your hubs about how your hair looks after you put it up! ;) Mine didn't turn out near as good as Chelsey's did, but hopefully if I try it again, it will work better! 

Go here for the tutorial, and let me know if you tried it and liked it. I'm thinking of growing my hair out again, (I constantly go back and forth on this). I'd love to hear more fun ideas on how you do big wavy curls too.

No comments:

Post a Comment