Wednesday, July 25, 2012

::Want it Wednesday::

~Knotted Jersey Headband~

I love these so much, aren't they adorable??


And super easy to make! I found this pin from Leslie at Little Mookie, she guest posted this tutorial on Love Stitched . I love that she up-cycled old T-shirts for this project. I have a bunch of old T's that would be great for a project like this. I am also in charge of putting together some fun bows and headbands for my SIL's baby shower this weekend, so I thought I need to try these babies out!

Here is my finished project for my little sweetie, what do you think? She is a super cute model, huh?! She couldn't/wouldn't let go of that bottle! Loved how easy this project was, thanks Leslie!



1 comment:

  1. Cute Sarah. I knew I was saving old t-shirts for some reason! Hannah would love these.

    ReplyDelete