Thursday, July 12, 2012

::Tasty Thursday::

~Grilled Cheese Rolls~

Around our house, grilled cheese and tomato soup is a staple! We have it almost once a week. (Well, not as much as that since the lifestyle change) but still a lot. I saw these Grilled Cheese Rolls from Care's Kitchen on Pinterest, and thought I'd give them a whirl. I thought they were super yummy, and extra cheesy, but my Izzie was a little weirded out by them. This coming from the girl who wants a different shaped sandwich every time I make her one!

They are super easy to make, and are perfect for dipping in your favorite tomato soup. Go check out Care's Kitchen for the great tutorial on how to make these delicious bad boys! Thanks Carolyn for sharing this great idea! Love it. Here is a pic of Carolyn's grilled cheese rolls for your drooling pleasure:

IMG_1851

No comments:

Post a Comment