Wednesday, July 4, 2012

::Want it Wednesday::

~Want it Wednesday Update & 4th O' July~

Happy 4th of July! I love this Holiday! Can't wait to celebrate later on. I've already done my 10k and now we are headed over to a park to have some fun. Then we will be going to a family BBQ and watching fireworks!

First of all, a few weeks ago I posted about making a fun Father's Day picture for my Dad. I finally got it finished and wanted to share my project with you. Here it is:


I am putting this saying with it. It was the saying that was on the picture from Brassy Apple. You can see my original post here.


I love Independence Day! Such a fun holiday, with fireworks, BBQ's, family, parade's, and lots of good times. Today's Want it Wednesday is dedicated to the day of Independence! I found a few projects on Pinterest I wanted to try out this year. 

The first one is simple, but so fun. I don't even know where it came from, the pin has no source, but I love the idea! Make a stencil out of poster board or butcher paper of a big star, place it on your front lawn, sprinkle flour inside the stencil! Viola! Instant white stars on your lawn. So cute, I love how it turned out:




The second project I wanted to try was to make some popcorn treat cones. This came from Pizzazzerie, Entertain in Style. Courtney got the idea from Martha Stewart. Go here for the template to make your own. Aren't they adorable?



Here are the ones I did, I just printed out the template on regular paper and then used my own scrapbook paper to make them in fun different colors and patterns!



Well, hopefully you have a great holiday and have lots of fun celebrating our country's Independence! And remember to be safe! Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment