Wednesday, June 13, 2012

::Want it Wednesday::

Father's Day is this Sunday, and I've had the best gift idea for my Dad in my mind since Mother's Day! The only problem is that I STILL don't have it done! I found this super cute idea over at Brassy Apple and knew I had to make one too! 


When this one was made they used a photo program like photoshop to create this adorable picture. Since I don't own photoshop or anything remotely close, I'm forced to just put them together in a frame. I emailed all my sibs and asked them to help me out. There are 6 kids in my family, all married, all with kids-20 1/2 grand kids to be exact! So it wouldn't work for us to each hold a letter. I decided to have each family hold one instead, and since my one sister has a dog that just had puppies, we thought it would be funny to have the last letter be with the new puppies! So I will get it together in the next couple days and post a picture here so you can see it. If you need a fun Father's Day gift for your Dad, Father-in-Law, or your Husband, you can use this super fun idea! Go check out Megan's blog to see the other ideas she put on there too! Thanks Megan for the fun ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment