Tuesday, June 12, 2012

::The Pinterest Project::

Ok, here it is! I've been out of touch for a while since having my baby, and getting back into a good schedule with my family and work. Yes, I work full time. This is a necessity at this point in our lives, and for my sanity sake as well! :) While I've been so busy, I've been addicted to Pinterest! I don't know about you, but I feel like I pin EVERYTHING! Whenever I see a great recipe, helpful tip, education tip, dating idea, great outfit, great quote, gift idea, craft project, decorating idea or whatever I pin it! I've been thinking lately that I need to start trying out all these pins instead of just collecting them! Therefore, S.J.'s Crafts presents: The Pinterest Project! Each day I will be posting something different that I've found on Pinterest that I want to share with all of you! I have so many different boards that I put pins on so it was hard to decide how to split up my days, but here is what my schedule of postings will look like in case you are looking for a particular thing:

Makeover Monday- These will be dedicated to "lifestyle change" pins and beauty tips. The Hubs and I committed to a lifestyle change at the beginning of March and have done so great at it. I've found many pins that have workout tips, healthy recipes, and anything else to do with being healthy!

Tip Tuesday- These will be any helpful tips that I've found, such as for organization around the house, cleaning an appliance, education tips, etc.

Want it Wednesday- These are things that I want to try to make, buy, do such as crafts, decorating, or fun things to do for my yard.

Tasty Thursday- Self explanatory, but recipes are a big board on my account!

Family Time Friday- These are ideas for strengthening my family such as fun things to do with my kids, to fun date night ideas for me and the Hubs!

I hope you will all be excited to share in this fun project with me and get more excited to go on Pinterest and find those great pins! The best thing about Pinterest is that it links you to fun new blogs, websites and companies you never would have found otherwise. Let's get pinning! 


No comments:

Post a Comment