Friday, June 29, 2012

::Family Time Friday::

~Update on Family Movie Night & Nature Scavenger Hunt~

First of all, a few weeks ago I posted how we are going to start a family movie night. Well, we had our first one last weekend and it was so much fun. Since its Summer, I love being outside so we decided to have family movie night at the Drive-in! The Hubs and girls had never been and it had been years since I had been there. We invited the Hubs sister and her family, grabbed tons of blankets, pillows, popcorn, drinks and treats and headed over the the Drive-in. We went to see Brave, on opening night, not the best idea but it was still fun. We got there at 9:00 and had to be on the back row and sit on top of our truck and my SIL's SUV but we had a blast. Here are some pics from the fun night:



The Hubs (he is so cute!) He really did have a good time!

Ok, onto our Family Time Friday for this week! A Nature Scavenger Hunt, I saw this on Pinterest not too long ago and thought it would be super fun. Since we take more walks since the life style change, I thought Izzie would have so much fun trying to find all these things! So, we headed out the other night to deliver some things for my church calling, and I decided to do this while we were at it. This idea came from Chrissy from The Taylor House. It was fun, and if I didn't have to deliver some things, it would have been more fun. I think she got a little bored of it after about 45 minutes of being out. We did stop and chat with a few neighbors though, and since she can't read it was me telling her the things we needed to find. All in all, it was fun and she still has her "bag of treasures" safely in her room!


Thanks Chrissy for the fun idea. Head on over to The Taylor House to see more fun things to do with your kids!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! Thank so much for sharing my nature hunt on your blog! I am so glad that you enjoyed it! I'm a new follower too, can't wait to read more of your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete