Tuesday, June 12, 2012

::Tip Tuesday::

I have posted many different helpful tips on my Pinterest account. This tip is one that we for sure needed to try out in our house. My almost 5 year old daughter has mid length hair and HATES to have it brushed out. She always tries to do it herself, and just lightly goes over the top, which I'm sure is the case in many homes!

Well, I found this great, inexpensive tip from Crafty Couple to make your own detangling spray. This is an item that I think is helpful to have for kids, yet I can't bring myself to spend the money on it, so when I saw how to make your own from Crafty Couple,  and for FREE, I was sold!

Click on the link above to see how they made their own, and you can make some too, probably for free like me if you already have an empty spray bottle!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try this Sarah. We've done the detangling sprays, but a lot of the time my girls get a hold of it on their own and then it's all gone. So I haven't bought it for a while.

    ReplyDelete