Monday, June 18, 2012

::Makeover Monday::

The Hubs and I decided at the beginning of March that we needed to make some serious changes in our lifestyle and lose some serious weight. We both started counting calories, and exercising daily. He's lost nearly 50 lbs to date, and I'm down 22 lbs. With all the lifestyle changes in mind, I keep seeing so many pins on Pinterest for exercise, healthy eating tips, recipes, quick workouts, etc... 

I recently decided that since my butt is disappearing, I'd better try out some butt workouts to try to give it a little shape and have it not look so saggy! I found this pin, which is a link to Dr. Oz. It's called the 'Fat Butt-Busting Workout' which is supposed to help if you don't like how big your butt is and you want to tone it up. So I thought, maybe I could do it since I want some definition back there. There are 7 different moves, and you are supposed to do one a day. I decided since they looked easy enough, that I would do all 7 moves at one time. I started it this morning, and I'm not that impressed to tell you the truth. I thought they were too easy, and that I didn't really feel anything. Maybe its because I've been doing P90X workouts and Insanity so these easy little moves don't seem the phase me, but I feel like I need more of a challenge. I'm going to keep trying them out for the rest of the week and see what happens, then next week I'll let you all know if I think it's worth it or if I need to find a different butt workout!

Fat Butt-Busting Workout

No comments:

Post a Comment