Tuesday, June 19, 2012

::Tip Tuesday::

Today's tip comes from Picklee, Fresh Picked Inspiration. Its a super helpful blog where Jordan posts many different things that inspire her to live a better life. I found her pin on Pinterest, it's a list of 10 Remarkable DIY Cleaning Solutions, and let me tell you, they all sound amazing. Today, I'm trying out the Magic Dishwasher Cleaner. Every time I load the dishwasher, I look at it and think, "man this isn't that clean" which leads me to think, how clean are my dishes really getting? I know there are products in stores that you can buy to clean your dishwasher, but why buy something when you can use things you already have to clean it up?

So here is the Magic Dishwasher Cleaner formula for all you cleaning junkies out there: 1 cup white vinegar, and a sprinkle of baking soda. That's it! Here is the link to Picklee to see exactly how to do it and you can check out the other 9 DIY cleaning solutions while you're at it. Thanks Jordan for the awesome post, and I can't wait to try them all!

Here are my before and after pics:
Before:
photo.JPG

After:

photo.JPG

I think it looks a little better, and bonus, its smells a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment