Monday, June 25, 2012

::Makeover Monday::

~Tone it Up!~Bikini Body Max Burn~

I found this pin on Pinterest when I first started my lifestyle change. This was a great workout for me, we had just got our treadmill, and I was bored with just running/walking on it. I needed a more challenging and fun workout to do on the treadmill. Karena & Katrina are the trainers behind Tone it Up! and their workouts are awesome, and super challenging! I liked the Bikini Body Max Burn because it gave me a great workout. I still like doing this workout when I can't get outside for a run. They also pair it up with their Itty Bitty Bikini workout at the end, which works out your abs hard core. I've tried that a couple times, and am such a pansy, I can't get through it. It's something I definitely need to work on! When I have done the Bikini Body Max Burn workout, I've just gone through it 2xs for a great workout. Next time I do it, I may have to bump it up to 3 and throw in the Itty Bitty Bikini Workout too!

SHREDmill Workout

**I am not a personal trainer, these views and opinions on workouts are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment