Friday, June 15, 2012

::Family Time Friday::

I've found a lot of family time ideas on Pinterest, but this one is my favorite idea. I recently saw a pin from 71toes that I LOVED. Shawni did a post on '7 Motherhood Ideas I Love' in which comes the family time idea I want to incorporate into our family time! The very first idea is a family movie night. I LOVE this idea because it gives us time to have a special night to look forward to and see what kind of movies my kids end up liking the most! Sure we might be watching a lot of Barbie movies, but I'm hoping to get a lot of the classic Disney in there too. And don't forget that we'll be having popcorn and treats too.

When I suggested this idea to the Hubs the other day, his first reaction was "what if there is a game on? can we be flexible with that?" REALLY??? After I was done laughing, he said it sounded like a great idea, and I think he's excited to show them those old "classics" too. 

I was really excited to discover Shawni's blog, one because I grew up in the same neighborhood as her and absolutely love her family. I don't know Shawni personally, but knew her younger siblings and her Mom really well. I love that she has this amazing blog where she talks about families and the importance of motherhood and what a true blessing it is. She also has photography tips too! Love it! Go check out 71toes and you won't be disappointed! Thanks Shawni for sharing your great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment